Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Swedish Cinnamon Rolls




Ahhh...my attempt at making Swedish Cinnamon Rolls...found this recipe in the Ikea brochure I got in my mail...the recipe really turned out well...it was so so soft and so so cinnamon-ny...Delicious...I think most of everyone would have already tried out this recipe...at least I think everyone has got Ikea brochures sent to their mailbox...well if you don't have the recipe do let me know I'd be happy to share...These cinnamon rolls are perfect even without icing...I never like things too sweet so these are just perfect to my taste...I even think that they are as good as Cinnabon or St. Cinnamon...they are good even without icing! So forget the icing...I added some walnuts to my cinnamon rolls...the recipe din mention anything bout adding nuts but I just took the liberty to and wahh laaa...the combination of cinnamon and walnuts...yummy yummy yummy...a good breakfast to take to the office...

1 comment:

my princess bows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.