Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nothing but healthy steamed mini banana cakes

Oh yessss...these are really really healthy and a favourite with my parents. That's cos' they are watching their diet...no butter...less salt...less sugar...so this was just perfect for my mom's taste. Because it is steamed it is so so fluffy and moist...super moist actually! It is best eaten a day after its made...its more flavourful and still satys moist. Its made with sunflower seed oil which is so so healthy and I also took the liberty to reduce the amount of sugar. I used the bananas which Dad brought back from the farm...the bananas were so so ripe that they were already so sweet so I didn't need to add so much sugar. Hmmm...this is something that everyone can dig in without feeling the guilt. Actually I made this for bibi to bring to the office as breakfast...and she loved it. I'm sure anyone who tries this mini banana cakes would love them too! :)








No comments: